Security Tip #1 - Assessments Enhance Value
Network and security assessments and audits help determine if IT funds are effectively being used, identify and quantify IT related strengths and weaknesses, and help you focus on those areas that create the most value for your firm. Assessments are ideal for:
- Ensuring compliance (HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Emerging and fast growing firms
- IPO ready organizations
- Organizations concerned about security
- Businesses with geographically distributed offices
- Organizations in the financial and health care industries
- Firms working with the government or large institutions
- Organizations that share and collect personal and/or proprietary data
While some organizations want tactical advice on the state of the IT department, others want to maximize their investment in IT by developing and implementing a formal strategy. Before an organization can develop and execute strategy, the business can use assessments to understand its IT infrastructure and related strengths and weaknesses.
Find out more about IT network and security assessments and how they can help your organization.