Network assessments help organizations identify, manage, and reduce their risks. While there are many forms of assessments, a typical assessment reviews the network infrastructure with the main purpose of ensuring reliability.
Typical areas reviewed include:
- Network – servers, workstations, laptops
- Scalability - performance, connectivity
- Backups – including off-site rotation
- Electronic communications - e‑mail and IM
- Software - licensing, patch management, custom
- Policies – procedures, change management